Regular activities that take place at Florence Park Community Centre include:
- Bridge & Games Night Every 1st Friday of the month 7.30pm start. Bar open.
- The Florence Park Over 60's Club meets every Friday 12-2pm from 7th August
- The Florence Park Flower Club meets every fourth Monday 8pm
- Book Group every 3rd Monday of month (aprox), see calendar. 7.30pm.
- The Flo Park Community Cafe, every 1st Saturday of the month 11am-2pm.
- Friends of Florence Park every 4th Monday of the month
- Film Club, FREE 2rd Friday of the Month, 6.45pm, Film at 7pm of the month. Bar & nibbles
- Bingo every Thursday evening (8pm) and last Saturday of the month
- The centre is open as a social club & bar every evening from 7.30pm. Come along for a drink at the bar and to meet your neighbours. It is for members, but sign up for £6 annual fee or a member can sign you in for the evening for a 50p charge. There are also regular bar events that are open to all. Regular games and sports at the Club include darts matches, Aunt Sally, bingo and cribbage.
- Click the 'What's On' for a diary of regular activities and classes, including Qui Gong, pilates, community choir, slimming groups, boxercise exercise class, kids martial arts, T'ai Chi and lots more.
- To book a room at the centre, just go to the 'How to Hire' page,